Here we are on the eve of 2015, barely able to believe another year has gone by. But we’re not bemoaning the past–rather, we’re eager as can be for what lies ahead. We’re antsy with anticipation for what’s around the corner–another year of awesome experiences and accomplishments. Here’s a look at 15 things we’re especially fired up about as we festively ring in ’15:
- New styles! We can’t wait to introduce some new apparel
styles this year. First up will be our run tights, so stay tuned!
A preview of our Barcelona Nights Run Tight.
- New designs! We showed you teasers in a previous blog post of our four new 2015 designs–Sunset Cliffs, Barcelona Nights, Varsity and Team Race 2015. The countdown is on until they hit the shelves!
- Our SOAS Racing Ambassador Team. Each year our team has grown and evolved and we can honestly say our 2015 group of ladies will be the best bunch to date!
- Our SOAS Racing Ambassador Team. Whoops, we repeated that
one–but only because we are so gosh darn excited about these incredible ladies!
Look for our SOAS Racing athletes in this cool custom 2015 team design.
- The races. From Ironman to Challenge to XTERRA and every wonderful local race, big and small, there are more and more start lines popping up around the world every year, and we love watching all the action unfold!
- Jam-packed gyms in January. Just kidding! But we are excited to see so many people out and about (or indoors at the gym) getting active with renewed resolve.
- An end to the holiday treats. Willpower? What willpower? We love chocolate and cookies as much as (or more than) the next person, and we firmly believe in indulging our decadent desires from time to time. But we’ve just about reached our sugar-saturated max. Kale salad, anyone?
- Being another year older and another year wiser, business-wise. Each year of experience better educates us for the year ahead, and we’re deeply appreciative of the lessons we’ve learned to date. That’s not to say we won’t make mistakes going forward, but hey–there’s always wine to soothe the growing pains!
- The next big thing in social media. From Twitter and Facebook to Instagram and Pinterest, we’re certainly hooked–and who’s not? So where’s it going next? Will 2015 find us all Twonking and Fosting and Unigramming? Whatever it is, count us in on the next great craze!
- Awards season. Who doesn’t love red carpet fashions and slightly drunk celebs? And with the biting wit of BFF duo Tina Fey and Amy Poehler kicking things off at the Golden Globes on January 11th, there’s at least one popcorn and wine fueled girls’ night in our near future.
- Summer. Oh come on, isn’t everyone everywhere always looking forward to summer?
- The places we’ll go...
- ...and the people we’ll meet!
- The glasses we’ll raise–starting tonight, and all year long. Because really, if you look hard enough there’s always something to celebrate!
- The great unknowns. Those big, bold, beautiful things that happen when we open our minds and our hearts to adventure and embrace the wild, wonderful world at our feet.
- The SOAS Crew