The triathlon season is in full swing and we’ve had so many athletes racing every weekend it’s over-the-top inspirational for us here at SOAS HQ! Their stories, results and photos pour in, and whether they’ve won a title or toughed it out through a treacherous day, one theme is totally clear–these women LOVE the sport. And it goes beyond racing–they find so much pure FUN in their swim, bike and run training, and how being a part of our ambassador team has led many of them to find new training partners (or partners in crime for post-race antics).
- Felicia Walker, 1st at Solana Beach Sprint
- Kim Allender, 1st at Summit Lake Optimist Sprint
- Julia Polloreno, 2nd at Solana Beach Sprint
- Jessie Stevens, 2nd at Rolf Prima Tri at the Grove
- Linda Matheson, 2nd at XTERRA Les Bois
- Jen Garcia, 2nd at Evergreen Sprint
- Stephanie Gibson, 2nd at Top Gun Sprint
- Hilary Germsheid, 3rd at Ironman 70.3 Calgary
- Lori Sherlock punched her Kona ticket at Ironman Lake Placid
- Ben Bambauer, 9th overall at the Loggerhead Tri
- A six-pack of finishers at the grueling Ironman Boulder: Liz Larson, Whiting Leary, Sara Randolph, Nikki Makris, Erica Harshaw & Beth Broome
But wait, there’s still more to celebrate–it’s time to honor all of our team members that marked a birthday milestone in July. Here’s at look at who they are, and the quotes that keep them humming happily along:
Cheers to all of you!
- The SOAS Crew